Thursday 14 May 2015

Evaluation: Question three - What have you learned from your audience feedback?


This Voice thread speaks about how I used audience feedback to shape my project and how it helped me make many major decisions.

  • The initial audience interviews were helpful because they helped us build a basis and gather ideas. For example the answers provided suggested that dark colours such as black and red are stereotypical and connotate horror. We were also told that our audience thinks that a male villain is scarier than a female villain. The research was also useful because we weren't sure where the best place to post our trailer would be so that our audience would find it and view it but the interviews told us that Youtube would be the best platform.
  • Next we used questionnaires to gather research, we did this because they allow you to ask close ended and sometimes open ended questions to the audience and gather statistics which I did using powerpoint. The questions were similar to the video interviews but covered more people much quicker. The questionnaires also gave us an idea about what name idea to go for. 
  • The final way and in my opinion best way that I got audience feedback was through social media where I poster the film names for feedback and my magazine poster. I did this because the amount of people from within our target audience that use social media is huge so the response rate was quite high. 

No comments:

Post a Comment