Friday 15 May 2015

Research and planning: film poster complete


This is my final poster design. It has the clown on because it is introducing you to the villain and he looks creepy, whilst not giving away too much about the film which I like. I kept the font on the poster and the magazine the same because that is the identity of the film and looks professional rather than using different fonts and styles which could potentially look weird. I have used a dark background and clouds which will portray a dark atmosphere which is in the film. Rather than saying coming this summer I put coming this halloween because it fits in that period of the year better and is more suited. At the bottom of the poster you can see the film credits which are on all professional film posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment