Friday 15 May 2015

Research and planning: magazine complete


This is my final film magazine, again I have used the clown I decided to use him again because it makes the film seem more creepy than if I had the other two characters on the front because their outfits are only basic and they have no physical cuts in the trailer from the clown so we couldn't make them look as though they had been attacked. Again you can see "WE MEET AGAIN" on the front of the magazine because it is that months special so it needs to stand out to the audience. As you can see there is a lot of red, which I decided to do because red is stereotypical in the horror genre. Many of the cover lines are based on horror films because if someone is buying that issue of "SHOWCASE" they are likely to be into horror films, behind all of the font / cover lines are drop shadows to stop the magazine from looking flat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment