Thursday 5 March 2015

Research and planning: script

Me, Elise and Aelish

(Group Laugh Together)

Me- "that was a great party, I need my bed, my legs feel like jelly its a night i'll never forget"

(Start Taking Pictures)

(Start walking home)

Aelish- "Ooh, I wonder what this place is? shall we go in?"
Elise- "No there's no need, its getting late"

(Fade Out)

*Next Day*

Aelish- "Oh god, What happened last night? I feel a mess"

(Group Laugh Together)
Me- "whatever happened last night, it was probably the best night of our lives!"
Aelish- (reaches out to her phone) "What time is it?" (checks the time on her phone) "Oh guys look we took some pictures, have a look"
Me- "Wait! Wait! whats that in the corner? is that…is that…"
Elise- (interrupts) "No don't even think about it, that's stupid"
Aelish- "But…"
Elise- (turns away) "No this can't be happening no again"

(strange noises start to occur)

Me- "What is that?"
Elise- "No! I can't do this again"
Aelish- "Hello… does someone want to tell me whats going on?"
Elise- "Leave me alone"

*Clown appears behind all of them*

(Group scream together)

(Clown snatches Elise)

This is the script for our trailer, it is similar to the draft I posted a picture of, it shows what the three actors are saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment